Getting married in Rome may also mean selecting historical venues just outside Rome: the small town of Tivoli, offering villas listed as UNESCO heritage sites, has unique historical and artistic prominence, all offering the possibility to celebrate civil weddings.
Tivoli offers the lovely town hall, ideal for smaller weddings, up to 20 guests. For larger weddings, the selection ranges among
• Villa Gregoriana, offering the terrace called Terrazza dell’Acropoli, with the evocative backdrop of the temples; the top Belvedere with the great waterfall; the vestiges of the Manlio Vopisco, and the Gae Aulenti Visitor Center.
• Villa d’Este (the “Grand Loggia” and the “Cardinal’s Chapel”)
• Villa Adriana (the “Pecile”)
• the Sanctuary of Hercules Victor (“the Triportico” and “the Great Hall”)
• the Este Family Stables
• the Former Church of San Michele
Email us and we will advise on the best venues for your wedding, providing prices, times and days when weddings can be celebrated.