Getting married in Rome may also mean selecting historical venues just outside Rome: the small town of Tivoli, offering villas listed as UNESCO heritage sites, has unique historical and artistic prominence, all offering the possibility to celebrate civil weddings.
Tivoli offers the lovely town hall, ideal for smaller weddings, up to 20 guests. For larger weddings, the selection ranges among
• Villa Gregoriana, offering the terrace called Terrazza dell’Acropoli, with the evocative backdrop of the temples; the top Belvedere with the great waterfall; the vestiges of the Manlio Vopisco, and the Gae Aulenti Visitor Center.
• Villa d’Este (the “Grand Loggia” and the “Cardinal’s Chapel”)
• Villa Adriana (the “Pecile”)
• the Sanctuary of Hercules Victor (“the Triportico” and “the Great Hall”)
• the Este Family Stables
• the Former Church of San Michele
Email us and we will advise on the best venues for your wedding, providing prices, times and days when weddings can be celebrated.
Villa d'Este Tivoli - wedding portrait
Romantic photo in Villa d'Este Tivoli Rome
Wedding portrait with vintage car in Tivoli, Rome
Wedding portrait in Tivoli, Rome
Bride and groom in Villa d'Este in Tivoli
Wedding portrait in Tivoli
Wedding Ceremony in Tivoli Hall
Bride, groom and the celebrant in Tivoli
Wedding ceremony Hall in Tivoli, Rome
Wedding portrait in Tivoli ceremony Hall