A 45-minute ride from the city center, the pentagonal structure and special position of this castle make it one of the most enthralling in Italy. Built in the 15th century, the castle opened to the public in 1952 and has ever since been a venue for events, weddings, movie and commercial sets.
The majestic entrance opens on a wonderful courtyard hosting up to 400 guests. The inside halls, each with its own style, are wonderful spaces for events for up to 100 guests.
The wonderful lake-view garden is ideal for outdoor ceremonies.